You may remember earlier this month when we gave you guys an exclusive hands-on with Mediocre Games’ latest title for Android — Granny Smith. I had nothing but good things to say about the title and now… it’s finally available in the Play Store. Here’s just a few things you can look forward to in Granny Smith:
- Spectacular physics – Granny Smith uses some of the most advanced destruction physics in mobile games. Crash through crates and windows and watch the pieces fly all over!
- Dazzling visuals – Zoom through dozens of vibrant, whimsical worlds! Each level is like a fanciful, three-dimensional storybook.
- Intuitive controls – Help Granny pull off crazy moves with simple two-button controls – perfect for both tablets and phones.
- Vintage replays – Watch your best runs in retro movie style with cool camera angles and slow-motion effects!
- Power Granny up – Collect coins and equip Granny with a helmet, banana peels and baseballs. If Granny is getting old, you have two alternative characters to play with – Scruffy and Stanley!
Granny Smith is fun for all ages yet challenging enough for more hardcore Android gamers. Mediocre is proving themselves the Pixar of the mobile gaming scene, and has once again, hit one out of the ballpark. You can download Granny Smith for a more than reasonable 99 cents right now in the Google Play. If you missed out on my full hands-on, video has been supplied below (apologize for the audio issues).
- Sundar Pichai promoted to head of Google products
- Pocketing your phablet, Inbox invites, buying
- US Cellular gets G Pad 7, G3
- Best Moto 360 Apps and Faces