The Nexus 7 could do with a little “pick-me-up,” and Google’s not going to let potential sales whisk by when this is one of the most aggressively priced, yet powerful tablets on the market. Following a prominent Nexus 7 ad on the home page of Google, the Mountain View giant has released a new one minute video spot for the Nexus 7.
“Playground” is the name of this one, and it shows how educational a Nexus 7 can be to you and your little one while being fun at the same time. It’s a pretty nice ad, and I’d say it’s ripe for TV should Google decide to go that route. Hit the play button above to see if Google can sell you on one of these things for $200.
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Google Wallet spreads online
- ASUS 7-day battery smartwatch
- Check out the Nexus 7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus 7