LG wastes no time in updating their handsets and with that, comes the newest addition to the L-series family — the LG Optimus L9. It was only yesterday we learned of LG’s quad-core superphone — the “G” — and while the L9 doesn’t share the same over-the-top processor, there’s still a lot here to love. Most notably is the L9’s 4.7-inch IPS display, upping the previous L7’s 4.3 inches. Also making the cut are a modest dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 5MP shooter and 2,150mAh battery. All this in a phone that just under 9.1mm thick (still a tad little thicker than the previous L7).
Also announced along with the L9 was the inclusion of LG’s all new “QTranslator” application that can scan text in over 44 languages, and translate into another 64. LG still managed to leave out a few important details for Android techies, like the display resolution or the type of processor being used. Either way, we expect the L9 to fit nicely into LG’s mid-range of devices with affordable pricing.
- LG Optimus L9 leaked for MetroPCS
- Jelly Bean ready for LG Optimus 4X HD, L7, L9
- LG moves 10 million L-series phones worldwide
- LG Optimus L9 now available at T-Mobile retai
- Check out the LG Optimus L9 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus L9