Word coming out of South Korea is that LG has gone ahead and officially taken the lid off their much leaked LG Optimus G superphone. One of the bigger draws with the G is that it features LG’s cutting edge “in-cell” touch display True HD IPS+ technology. This allows the device to feature a small bezel, while making the picture appear as if it’s floating on the glass. Qualcomm’s APQ8064 quad-core S4 Pro processor with integrated LTE also makes the cut, a first of its kind in Korea. All the other rumored specs were also made official like the 13MP camera, and spacious 2GB of RAM. The device is due out next month in South Korea, and towards the end of the year for Japan (and the rest of the world. We’ll no doubt learn more at this year’s IFA 2012 but the real question is — will you guys want one?
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the LG Optimus G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus G