Verizon’s LG Intuition, an Optimus Vu variant, is poised to launch sometime soon and first press renders of the device have finally shown up. It still boasts that ridiculous 4:3 aspect ratio that makes it one of the more wider phones you’ll have ever carried.
The device doesn’t host any remarkable features outside that aforementioned aspect ratio, though we do know Verizon has elected to stick with the four button layout for navigation instead of using on-screen controls.
A nice 4G LTE logo graces the back, and we can see a camera with flash on the back (as well as one on the front to accompany it). That’s about it, though, as far as hardware.
The software side of things shows a glimpse at LG’s Optimus UI 3.0 running on top of Android 4.0.3. It’s possible we could see Jelly Bean by the time the Intuition arrives on store shelves, but I would definitely doubt it. [LG Optimus Vu]
- LG Intuition OTA exits lengthy testing proces
- LG teases lineup for Mobile World Congress
- The LG Intuition and QuickMemo Keep Your Life
- LG Intuition for Verizon officially announced
- Check out the LG Optimus Vu forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Intuition forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Intuition, LG Optimus Vu