As the announcement of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 draws near we are learning a few last minute details. Just as with the Samsung Galaxy S3, the Note 2, which has been pegged with model number GT-N7100 (the first Note was the N7000), will ship in two color schemes: “Ceramic White” and a second color only shown as “TBD” in the retailer inventory listing that revealed the options. Speaking of the Galaxy S3, yet another variant was outed in the leak, a so-called “Titan Grey” edition.
The Ceramic White name might indicate the use of the material in the construction of the Note 2. It was rumored before the launch of the Galaxy S3 that that particular handset might utilize a ceramic casing, but the prospect never panned out. Perhaps Samsung has found a way to work it into the next edition of the note.
The Titan Grey GS3 and Galaxy Note 2 are listed as launching during the first half of October, which also coincides with the rumored release date of the black version of the Galaxy S3. The date also follows a month after the impending unveiling of the Note 2 at IFA in Berlin later this week.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.