Right from my first day at Phandroid, till last week there’s always been some good natured banter in the comments regarding me still using the T-Mobile MyTouch 4G. Despite your kind requests, Rob chose not to get a new device for me so I ended up having to act on my own: I bought myself an HTC One X.
I had to choose between the Galaxy Nexus, the One X and the Samsung Galaxy S III. The Nexus lost out because of a poorer camera, and between the other two I went with the One X because of it’s brilliant screen, drop-dead gorgeous looks and price (I got a really sweet deal on CraigsList).
Also, thanks to Robert Scoble’s wife Maryam for that gorgeous image that I’ve set as my wallpaper.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the T-Mobile myTouch 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X, T-Mobile MyTouch 4G