A legion of Samsung Epic 4G Touch owners have been dealing with battery life issues as of late, and it looks like Sprint is finally ready to rectify the issue. They’ve sent out a small bug-fixing update for the device that will improve battery life, and barring any updates to their post or some digging by developers there doesn’t seem to be anything else that’s different.
The update will be rolled out in stages over-the-air, so you can either wait for the notification to appear or see if you can force the update through the settings menu. You’re looking for S:D710.10S.FH13 (MR 4). Let us know if Sprint lives up to their word. [Sprint]
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Jelly Bean update now available for Samsung E
- Samsung pushing fix for Exynos exploit, T-Mob
- Major security flaw discovered in latest Exyn
- Check out the Samsung Epic 4G Touch forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Epic 4G Touch