HTC has announced that it would be partnering up with Cricket to offer the regional carrier’s customers the HTC One V, one of the only 2011 phones to come absent with an S4 processor. Instead, the One V houses Qualcomm’s older S3 chip, a solution that is still capable of pumping out a nice Android experience.
The 3.7 inch device features Beats Audio, ImageSense camera technology, and the latest and greatest of HTC Sense. Cricket was interested in dropping hints on a price, but we imagine it won’t be more than $200-300.
We did get a date, though — September 2nd is the day you can walk in and buy one of these. It’s sure to be one of their finer options so if you’re with Cricket you’ll want to put it on your radar.
- HTC One V update enables Media Link HD compat
- HTC One V available from assortment of region
- HTC One V now available from Virgin Mobile
- HTC Connect gives the mark of approval to com
- Check out the HTC One V forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One V