The daily deal sites are going at it tonight, listing up a few awesome steals on solid Android devices. First up is the Daily Steals who currently has the Motorola XOOM available for the low price of $200. As Google’s honorary 10-inch Nexus tab, the Xoom WiFi/LTE version was recently upgraded to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. However, since this is the 32GB Verizon 3G version of the tab, there’s no guarantee of a future update to J-Bean a bit uncertain. That being said, that low pricing still makes the tab pretty appealing.
Next up is A&T’s Samsung Galaxy S3, which can be had off-contract for the (not so low) price of $500. This is about $50 less than you can get it from AT&T or Amazon Wireless making this not so much a steal, as it is a deal. Still, for those waiting for any kind of price drop, this is your chance to pounce. I think I’ll hold off until the Galaxy Note 2 announcement.
Anyone jumping on either one of these deals?
Thanks, Tony and Vlad!
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM, Samsung Galaxy S3