A new 7-inch offering from Lenovo did the rounds at the FCC recently, with a filing appearing online today. From the information provided, it can be gathered the the device goes by model number A2107A and falls into Lenovo’a IdeaTad line. The slate features a 7-inch display with 1024×600 resolution, a 1GHz CPU, 1GB of RAM, and 2MP camera. The FCC only checked this one out for WiFi, so there doesn’t appear to be an option with cellular modem in the plans.
That’s about all we can gather, but if we had to guess Lenovo will be aiming to sell this one right around the $199 sweet spot as a competitor to the Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire. Exact availability and pricing cannot be determined at this time.
- New internet trend sees people using live rab
- First wave of Inbox by Gmail invites are being sent out
- Amazon takes a $170 million hit for unsold Fire Phones
- Nexus 6 has double tap-to-wake
- Check out the Lenovo IdeaTab A2107A forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Lenovo IdeaTab A2107A