Sony is ready to give their Xperia S a slight refresh with the upcoming Xperia SL, a phone that was quietly outed on the company’s site over the weekend. The handset is shown as “coming soon” as rumored specs have been confirmed. The most significant difference between the Xperia S and Xperia SL is a bump in processing power to 1.7GHz (Snadragon S3) from 1.5GHz. The SL will also launch with Ice Cream Sandwich instead of the Gingerbread build found on the standard S. Otherwise, expect similar features such as a 720p display and 12.1MP camera. You can check out more over at Sony’s site.
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Check out the Sony Xperia SL forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia SL