While Samsung remains mum on the possibility of a black Galaxy S3, the company’s UK retail partners haven’t been so good at keeping a secret. After Carphone Warehouse outed the handset last week, Clove is now coming forward to provide a few more details. The black Samsung Galaxy S3 will be the first edition of the phone to feature 64GB of internal storage, a feature that Samsung confirmed would find its way to market later this year. The device is said to go on sale in October, but pricing details have not been confirmed. In the meantime, Clove has set up a landing page for the device and plans to offer pre-orders as soon as full release details are available.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 user manual leaked
- Google Search gets cocktail recipe
- More Samsung devices get Lollipop
- Oppo R1 x going worldwide
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3