The mid-range Motorola XT907 has just been approved by the FCC, making an appearance in their official documentation. Doesn’t come as much of a surprise either, we’ve known for some time that the device was headed to Verizon and the FCC doc further confirms that thanks to Verizon’s LTE radios making it onboard.
It’s interesting that this device is only expect to be a slight upgrade to the original RAZR thanks in part to an S4 processor and NFC. However, the XT907 will still come equipped with last year’s qHD display. Maybe it’s decisions like this that forced Google’s hand with job cuts, refocusing on fewer, high-end handsets to save Motorola from themselves.
- Motorola Droid RAZR M leaked in white as well
- Image of Motorola XT907 for Verizon surfaces,
- Nova Launcher adds new app drawer animations in latest beta
- Entire library of SNK Playmore games marked down to 99 cents (limited time)
- Check out the Motorola XT907 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.