If you were in the market to buy AT&T’s Sony Xperia Ion but was unwilling to pay the $100 asking price, this deal will definitely be the only one you’ll need. Best Buy has discounted the phone to free on-contract.
When you’re not forking over any cash in exchange for a two-year contract that’s the best you’ll get (unless they offered some sort of cash back deal, which is not something that happens in wireless).
You can be a new customer or an existing customer that is upgrading/adding a line, so there should be no reason for anyone to miss out if you weren’t already looking to buy one. Head to Best Buy’s site for the deal.
- Jelly Bean updates: Sony Xperia Z receives 4.
- Sony begins Jelly Bean rollout for Xperia P,
- Sony releases AOSP for the Xperia Z, news reg
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- Check out the Sony Xperia Ion forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia Ion