Sprint is adding a new entry-level handset to their lineup this weekend with the launch of the Kyocera Rise. The Rise is an Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone featuring a 1GHz single-core chipset, 3.5-inch HVGA display, and 3.2MP camera with LED flash while tapping into Sprint ID to offer users a customizable experience. The phone joins the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE for an August 19th release and will be priced at $20 on contract. Fun fact: both devices feature a slide-out QWERTY keyboard. Virgin Mobile will get the Rise later this month on August 19th with the price set at $99.
- June 29th is the last day you’ll get to
- Kyocera Rise now available from Virgin Mobile
- Leaked document says Kyocera Riise launching
- Kyocera Rise making headlines again, headed s
- Check out the Kyocera Rise forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Kyocera Rise