With a global release of the Galaxy Note 10.1 right around the corner, it’s about time Samsung got to releasing the slightly lower-specced Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 in more regions. Next up is the UK, where the Tab 2 10.1 will hit shelves on August 22nd, according to retailer Carphone Warehouse. Samsung is looking to differentiate their two 10.1 slates where it counts: your wallet. While the Note 10.1 and it’s quad-core processor look to pull a premium price, the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 will retail for an easy £300 for a 16GB WiFi model. The 3G edition will set you back an additional £100. Pre-orders for the tablet are up now.
- AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 J
- T-Mobile’s Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 receiving
- Sprint Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 gets Jelly Bean 4.1.
- Android 4.1 available for Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.