After a soak test was announced last week, Verizon has posted the complete changelog for the Motorola DROID 4’s update to Android 4.0.4. The 364MB update takes the software build number to 6.16.217 and brings along all the trimmings of Ice Cream Sandwich, including such features as Face Unlock and improved multi-tasking. Additional changes beyond the upgrade to a new Android version include a remote diagnostics tool, improved device stability, and global roaming capabilities.
It is unclear if the soak test has actually commenced, and that will need to happen before the update is pushed to the general public. But with the changelog at hand, it shouldn’t be too long before Droid 4 owners can experience a nice Ice Cream Sandwich treat during these hot August days.
- Verizon approves Motorola DROID 4’s Jel
- Motorola DROID 4 soak test invites being sent
- Root checker found in DROID 4 and DROID RAZR/
- Motorola says ICS for DROID 4 now rolling out
- Check out the Motorola DROID 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 4