For those that jumped on T-Mobile’s version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus when it first debuted in November, T-Mo is now letting users know via their support forums that the Ice Cream Sandwich update is now available for 7-inch tablet. The optional Android 4.0.5 update is set to officially roll out tomorrow, but don’t expect your tab to notify you of the update — this will not roll out over-the-air and can only be applied using Samsung’s Kies software.
T-Mobile provided a nice, detailed walkthrough with full instructions and can be found via the source link below. If you have any friends or family with the 4G tab, make sure to let them know they have some ice cream waiting for them, lest they miss out.
- Android 4.0 source code released for the Gala
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus receives Ice Crea
- Samsung to begin official Ice Cream Sandwich
- New T-Mobile devices added to Samsung’s
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.