The reports are rolling in that the US version of the Samsung Galaxu Tab 10.1 WiFi is now receiving its update to Ice Cream Sandwich. The news comes only a couple of weeks after the same update hit versions of the Tab 10.1 in Europe. The update brings the slate’s Android version to 4.0.4 and software version to IMM76D and is currently headed out over-the-air, but if it’s not showing up just yet it also appears to be ready for manual installation via Samsun Kies. Go ahead and follow the source link below to jump in on the discussion over at Android Forums.
[via Android Forums | Thanks, Michael and dreadnatty08!
- Dutch court rules Galaxy Tab does not infring
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 receives CyanogenMod
- Apple loses UK appeal, must place ads saying
- Judge Koh Lifts Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Sales
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1