The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is about as hot as a tablet can get right now, but we know many of you want to get your ROM-flashing on as soon as the nifty tab reaches your hands. There is simply no such thing as “good enough” for us. We need that source code to make a good ROM, though, and Samsung has released it just in time for developers to cancel all their weekend plans and start coding.
We have already seen Samsung release source codes for the Korean Galaxy Note 10.1 versions. It was only a matter of time before WiFi and other versions got in on the action. They are 3 versions, to be specific: GT-N8000, GT-N8010 and GT-N8013.
In addition, Sammy has also blessed the developer world with the Ice Cream Sandwich source codes for a couple of their most popular tablets. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 and the Galaxy Tab 10.1 (both 3G and WiFi versions).
So what are we waiting for, devs? Let’s get those ROMs out! Get it all from the Samsung Open Source download portal.
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Woot.com has the 16GB Galaxy Note 10.1 for $3
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- Official: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 available
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.