The Kyocera Rise made an uninspiring debut at CTIA this past May, but it looks like it may finally be ready to launch here in the United States for whoever is willing to buy it.
The device will apparently head to Sprint stores August 19th and will be available for $20 according to materials received by TechnoBuffalo. With a 3.5 inch display and a slide-out QWERTY keyboard it might be a nice option for those who are looking for a capable smartphone for cheap.
Users will enjoy Android 4.0 powered by a 1GHz processor, 512MB of RAM, and a 3.2 megapixel camera. There are no LTE radios to be had, unfortunately, but I’m guessing you’d figure that considering its rank on the Now Network.
If this rumor turns out to be true Sprint should be making an announcement any day now. Be sure to check out our hands-on time with the device from CTIA 2012.
- June 29th is the last day you’ll get to
- Kyocera Rise now available from Virgin Mobile
- Kyocera Rise hits Sprint August 19 for $20, V
- Kyocera Rise making headlines again, headed s
- Check out the Kyocera Rise forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Kyocera Rise