A new press image has surfaced that might provide a clue as to when we can expect the T-Mobule launch of the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q. The QWERTY-fied smartphone is shown with a date of Wednesday, August 15th on its home screen, which could be a signifier of the phone’s release date. While not always a sure shot, the “date on the screen” method of divining a phone’s availability has held true in the past.
The Galaxy S Blaze Q is expected to launch with a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4, a 720p display, and Ice Cream Sandwich. In other words, you can expect this device to play as a close relative to the Galaxy S3, the main difference being the addition of a hardware keyboard. We should be learning more very shortly if the August 15th date is to pan out.
- A better view of the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4
- Training docs confirm Samsung Galaxy S Blaze
- Amidst apparent delay, the T-Mobile Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy Blaze Q Passes By FCC –
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q