HTC originally promised Ice Cream Sandwich would be going out to the HTC Thunderbolt months ago, but things have been a bit quiet since then.
Verizon customers were getting worried that it might have received HTC Desire HD treatment (in that HTC would eventually go back on their plans to release Ice Cream Sandwich for the device).
Thankfully, HTC has been responding to customers who are worried about the status of the update and are ensuring everyone that they haven’t forgotten about the Thunderbolt.
In fact, they say things are still on track to roll out by the end of this month. While anything could cause a delay (or worse) at this point we can at least be a little more confident that the HTC Thunderbolt won’t get the shaft.
As for Jelly Bean? Well, let’s just say you’ll want to get over to XDA to see what your current options are because we definitely wouldn’t hold our breath for that one.
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- HTC employee: “sorry about the Thunderb
- [Update] HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich u
- Pigs fly as Verizon readies Ice Cream Sandwic
- Check out the HTC Thunderbolt forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Thunderbolt