So Motorola has been playing a little game this week, giving us a clue on their Facebook page each day leading up to a “big” handset reveal on Friday. Except today’s clue pretty much takes all the fun out of things. While we were expecting (and hoping) that Motorola might finally unveil the long in gestation Motorola DROID RAZR HD, it sounds more likely we will be hearing about a Motorola Atrix HD launch for other parts of the world.
Today’s clue reads, “I browse the Web, multitask and power through emails with my 1.5 GHz dual-core processor. And just a note, I’m in market in the U.S. from Motorola already.” Sure sounds like the ATRIX HD to us, which is already available from AT&T and features the same processor spec. Cue the sad trombone.
- Bootloader unlock method found for several Mo
- Motorola ATRIX HD gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Motorola Atrix HD Developer Edition opens han
- New Motorola DROID phones, Motorola ATRIX HD,
- Check out the Motorola Atrix HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola ATRIX HD