We know Sprint employees are currently undergoing training for the newly-announced Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE, but we’ve gone a bit of time without any word on which day this phone might release.
PhoneDog claims to have received word that the phone will be here August 19th, though we can’t be sure on the source. It’s probably not a good idea to start planning your day as things can always change and rumors can always be wrong, but we’re sure this phone is lined up for an August release so hopefully it won’t be far off from that.
The device offers a high-end QWERTY option for those who haven’t been able to ditch their physical keyboards for a software-based one. It’ll arrive with Android 4.0 and a new user interface, as well as radios for Sprint’s 4G LTE network.
If you were looking for the perfect phone that appeases to keyboard warriors then this one should have been on your radar from the moment it was rumored. Let’s hope the wait really is just shy of a couple of weeks. [PhoneDog]
- Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE Review
- Official: Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE headed to
- Official: Sprint announces Motorola Photon Q
- Sprint posts net loss in Q2 earnings report,
- Check out the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE