T-Mobile is offering a sale on their HTC One S, one that sees the price of the phone drop to $149.99 when purchased alongside a two-year contract agreement. The One series phone regularly retails for $199.99, so the $50 in savings is no small thing. While not quite as powerful as the HTC One X, the One S still has plenty to offer with the improved Sense 4 experience wrapped up in a sleek form factor.
According to TMo, the deal will be available through August 21st, and, while it may be totally unrelated, comes at a time when the carrier is reportedly planning to launch the HTC One X+, a hardware enhanced version of the One X.
- HTC One S wont be updated to Android 4.2.2 or
- HTC One S receiving software update to improv
- T-Mobile HTC One S finally gets Jelly Bean
- HTC Sense 5 headed to global One X, One X+, O
- Check out the HTC One S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One S