And the Motorola XOOM is STILL kicking. It looks like a Jelly Bean update could be brewing for Verizon’s 4G enabled version as reports are suggesting the update is headed to at least one device.
Whether or not this was a test build accidentally leaked to a consumer or a stable build being pushed out inadvertently the story seems pretty legit.
The build number, JRO03H, falls in line with the build number for the WiFi version (whose update seems to have been delayed). Whatever the case is we’re just happy Motorola and Verizon are working on it. The only thing left to speculate is whether or not we’ll see the update arrive in a timely manner. [via Droid-Life]
- People still use the Motorola Xoom? Android 4
- Android devices rank high on iFixit’s t
- Motorola DROID Xyboard, XOOM 2 WiFi, and XOOM
- Jelly Bean factory image now available for Ve
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM