Shortly after announcing the coming availability of their latest tablet, Samsung has posted the kernel source code for the Galaxy Note 10.1. Two different versions of the source are available via Samsung’s Open Source Release Center, each for a different carrier-branded version of the tab. The code covers the SHW-M480K and SHW-M80S, which appear headed to Korea Telecom and Southern Korean Telecom respectively. Availability of a kernel for the WiFi-only version of the slate is not available at this time.
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1