Amazon’s hosting more great deals for those who are looking for a new smartphone for the summer. They’re offering a couple of Sprint smartphones for a penny. You can’t even bye candy with a penny at the penny candy store anymore, so I’d say this is about as good a deal as you’ll see on these smartphones.
The HTC EVO 4G LTE was launched earlier this summer following a brief delay at customs due to a patent check. It has since been lauded as one of the best smartphones available today, let alone available on Sprint’s 4G LTE network.
The Galaxy Nexus launched on Sprint after having to see Verizon Wireless carry the device exclusively for quite some time in America, but it’s better late than never and even several weeks later it’s still a viable option for those who want the purest Android experience they can find.
As an added bonus you can also get Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S3, arguably their best phone available, for $99. You won’t find a deal that good anywhere else so I suggest you jump on that as soon as you can. [Galaxy S3, EVO 4G LTE, Samsung Galaxy Nexus]
- Galaxy Nexus gets Lollipop ROM
- Galaxy Nexus drivers updated
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Check out the HTC EVO 4G LTE forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.