Samsung’s inductive charging units for the Samsung Galaxy S3 aren’t quite ready yet, but that won’t stop Verizon from offering a charging pad of their own. They’re selling an inductive charging pad for $50 alongside an official Samsung charging back plate for $40 according to PhoneScoop.
While it’s unfortunate the official charging pad couldn’t be ready in time we’re sure folks who have been looking forward to it won’t mind this makeshift combination. If you prefer to get both pieces from Samsung then you’ll have to wait until September. Otherwise, call your local Verizon store and see if they’ve gotten any of these things in stock.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3