Samsung’s inductive charging units for the Samsung Galaxy S3 aren’t quite ready yet, but that won’t stop Verizon from offering a charging pad of their own. They’re selling an inductive charging pad for $50 alongside an official Samsung charging back plate for $40 according to PhoneScoop.
While it’s unfortunate the official charging pad couldn’t be ready in time we’re sure folks who have been looking forward to it won’t mind this makeshift combination. If you prefer to get both pieces from Samsung then you’ll have to wait until September. Otherwise, call your local Verizon store and see if they’ve gotten any of these things in stock.
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3