As we have speculated previously, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 looks to be the center of an upcoming August 15th press event hosted by the manufacturer. Just as Samsung’s invites to their IFA Unpacked event tipped us off to the unveiling of the Galaxy Note 2, the invite being sent to members of the press for the earlier event hints at the device’s larger tablet sibling. We expect to see a revamped tablet with quad-core processing and more, and we’ll be bringing you all the details as they roll in. The good news is the 15th isn’t so far off.
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1