A device that we know as the Sony Xperia LT30 may be coming to market with a different name if this DLNA certificate is to be believed. The certificate lists the device as having a product name of “ Sony Xperia T.”
It’s fine to suggest this name is real as it follows the naming convention Sony has been using for its smartphones as of late. While we’re still not sure what their logic is when deciding which letters to use, we at least know that “T” hasn’t been used up, and I guess that will have to count for something for the time being.
The Sony LT30 is removed to be headed to market with a 4.6 inch HD display, a 13 megapixel camera, Android 4.0, and more. Sony is expected to have a nice showing at IFA later this month so we’ll have to see what’s in store for us when everything’s official. [via DLNA]
- Sony Xperia T, TX, V and SP scheduled to rece
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- Rogers pushing Jelly Bean to HTC One X and mo
- Sony giving away the sexy Xperia T “Bon
- Check out the Sony Xperia T forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony LT30, Sony Xperia T