The puzzle pieces are coming together to reveal more information about T-Mobile’s upcoming HTC One X+. The latest info comes by way of the devices NenaMark benchmark scores, where it is confirmed that handset model number HTC PM63100 will run an NVIDIA Tegra 3 clocked to 1.7GHz. A 720p display is also present, and, perhaps most noteworthy, the One X+ is running Android 4.1.
While a T-Mobile launch is expected for September, there are also rumblings that AT&T could see the phone as well. A souped up version of the HTC One X is something to get excited about by itself, but the thought of the handset running Jelly Bean gets our mouths watering all the more.
[via Android and Me]
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X