The puzzle pieces are coming together to reveal more information about T-Mobile’s upcoming HTC One X+. The latest info comes by way of the devices NenaMark benchmark scores, where it is confirmed that handset model number HTC PM63100 will run an NVIDIA Tegra 3 clocked to 1.7GHz. A 720p display is also present, and, perhaps most noteworthy, the One X+ is running Android 4.1.
While a T-Mobile launch is expected for September, there are also rumblings that AT&T could see the phone as well. A souped up version of the HTC One X is something to get excited about by itself, but the thought of the handset running Jelly Bean gets our mouths watering all the more.
[via Android and Me]
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- FTC fines TracFone for throttling "unlimited" data
- Gear VR arrives at Best Buy
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X