It appears an upgrade is headed out to AT&T’s version of the HTC One X. The update no doubt includes the usual bug fixes, security updates, and general enhancements, but one change many of you will like is a new option for accessing the legacy menu button for apps which do not yet implement the action bar’s menu button.
The option would allow users to long-press the multi-tasking button to access those legacy menus instead of having a grotesque black bar taking up prime real estate. Check under your settings menu for the upgrade. Some aren’t seeing it just yet but we’ve seen enough reports to suggest this thing is real. [Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X