Sony’s Xperia SL is the rumored followup to the Xperia S flagship handset released earlier this year, and going off of some newly leaked images it doesn’t look like the phone’s external design will differ much from its predecessor. The Xperia SL looks to be an incremental refresh to the original rather than a completely new handset, as the names suggests. The major difference is an upgraded dual-core processor rated at 1.7GHz.
The images also show off a few greyscale color variants, moving from black to white. Would-be buyers will have options, just not very bright and colorful ones. Sony is planning to unveil new devices at an August 29th press event in Berlin. Might the Xperia SL be among those present?
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Check out the Sony Xperia SL forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia SL