We’ve known about build IMM76I.FF18 for the Samsung Epic 4G Touch for quite some time. It’s been leaked earlier this month and was confirmed to be running Android 4.0.4 back then.
Now, we have at least one report that a user has received the very same build over-the-air. The problem is that we’ve only seen and received one such report so far.
We’ve been scouring our usual places to see if we can find anything regarding the upgrade, but alas no one else seems to have reported this. Could this person have accidentally been identified as a tester? Is this a glitch in Sprint’s system?
Go ahead and check for the OTA on your phone to see if you can pull anything down. We’ve reached out to our tipster for more information so be sure to check back for any updates. [Thanks Diesel!]
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Jelly Bean update now available for Samsung E
- Samsung pushing fix for Exynos exploit, T-Mob
- Major security flaw discovered in latest Exyn
- Check out the Samsung Epic 4G Touch forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Epic 4G Touch