The Samsung Galaxy Beam was introduced this past February at Mobile World Congress and it has finally made its way to the UK. It’s a 4 inch device with a 1GHz dual-core processor and Android 2.3. Hardly exciting, right?
Well Samsung’s banking on the gimmicky mini projector that the device gets its name from to generate interest. The 15-lumen projector makes this thing little more than a novelty feature for those who can’t resist a cool, unique feature, but those who need it for professional work might want to look for other options.
But as it stands, if you absolutely must have both a phone and a projector in one this is going to be your best bet. Carphone Warehouse has the goods for free on a two-year contract through either Orange or T-Mobile.
- Samsung Galaxy Beam spotted at FCC, shows AT&
- Samsung Galaxy Beam up for pre-order in the U
- Samsung Galaxy Beam confirmed for April relea
- 7 Best Gadgets at Mobile World Congress 2012
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Beam forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Beam