Just a couple of days back we first heard the rumors of an upcoming price-drop for the HTC One X. While the XDA source didn’t seem too convincing, it turns out he was indeed speaking the truth. The beauty that is the One X can be yours for as little as $99, as long as you sell your soul to AT&T for two years.
In my eyes, this is a great deal. I consider the One X to be up there with the Samsung Galaxy S III as the best Android devices available currently. Each trumps the other in different fields of comparison, and on feature set I can’t choose between the two. But, with a $100 price difference, the One X is the winner for me.
[via Brief Mobile]
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X