720p IPS display. 12.6 megapixel camera. LTE. NFC. Android 4.0, maybe even 4.1 by launch. And all this could be available to Sprint users in mid-October if this little leaked image that made it’s way to Talk Android were to be true. ZTE’s been making a bit of news recently with the Grand X, but really, this device called the Flash sounds like what we should be really looking forward to.
There is one small bummer with the 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, and though I know the dual-core Snapdragon S4 packs quite a punch, we’re talking about mid-October, a time when we could soon be smelling the quad-core Kraits and the LTE packing Exynos and Tegras, not to mention the new Nexus. Or maybe even Nexii.
[via Talk Android]
- ZTE Flash now available from Sprint for $129
- Sprint ZTE Flash launching Nov 11th for $130
- Netflix removing 65 titles
- The Interview tops YouTube charts
- Check out the ZTE Flash forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: ZTE Flash