The HTC One X could do with some rejuvenation sales wise, it seems, as recent rumors suggest the AT&T version could soon be getting a price drop. An XDA user claiming to be an AT&T rep has possibly leaked information that it will soon be just $99 for the privilege to own it.
We’re not sure how trustworthy the information is but the plain-text document offered as proof doesn’t do much to solidify its legitimacy.
Regardless, it’s not crazy to believe that AT&T could soon be willing to offer this phone for the price of a budget phone (especially considering how fast the supposed Windows Phone flagship dropped in price). Let’s hope this won’t take long to come into effect if true. [via Engadget]
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X