Can’t say this really surprised any of us, but Samsung is reporting record Q2 profits of $5.9 billion. As you no doubt already guessed, this was due largely in part to the South Korean manufacturer’s rampant success with the globally launched Galaxy S3, accounting for 70% of Samsung’s business earnings, and giving Samsung the lead in market share over Apple.
And the Galaxy S3 is just getting started. Sales are expected to grow, so expect equally staggering numbers as more and more consumers flock to the device, and as Samsung prepares to announced a Galaxy Note successor.
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3