It wasn’t too long ago we learned of an over-the-air update headed to Verizon’s Galaxy Nexus and now it appears as if the Sprint version will be seeing similar treatment. Software version L700.FG01 wont be bringing Jelly Bean along for the ride, but it will introduce a modified received signal strength indicator (RSSI), as well as bring support for Sprint TV, and will turn on WiFi and LTE by default.
Sprint Galaxy Nexus users can start checking for the update whenever you like, but the official rollout is set to begin tomorrow, July 26th. Jelly Bean soon after? We can only hope…
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus