If you’re not a big fan of ODIN, Samsung’s software flashing utility, and all the problems it can cause, you might want to listen up. Verizon owners with the Samsung Galaxy S3 can rest easy knowing that an alternative root method has been made available.
The method does require a PC, but once you get all the files you need it seems simple enough. You will want to head to the thread at XDA in case any steps have changed, and to ensure you get the latest files. Hit the source link for the goods. [XDA via Droid-Life]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3