If you’re not a big fan of ODIN, Samsung’s software flashing utility, and all the problems it can cause, you might want to listen up. Verizon owners with the Samsung Galaxy S3 can rest easy knowing that an alternative root method has been made available.
The method does require a PC, but once you get all the files you need it seems simple enough. You will want to head to the thread at XDA in case any steps have changed, and to ensure you get the latest files. Hit the source link for the goods. [XDA via Droid-Life]
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3