ASUS has launched an update that raises the current Android version of their smartphone/tablet/laptop hybrid Padfone. While software version 18.104.22.168 isn’t steeped in Jelly Bean, it does take the device’s Ice Cream Sandwich build to Android 4.0.4. At the same time the update addresses several known issues with the ASUS Padfone and provides optimizations for things like power usage and camera performance. The full changelog includes system stabilizations, support for 64GB SD cards, and a new Super Note function with handwriting recognition.
ASUS is pushing the update over the air, but it can also be pulled directly from the company’s website. A full changelog can also be located there. Check for the update under the setting menu or head over to the source link below to begin the installation process.
- Rumors of the week: Nexus Tablet confirmed by
- ASUS Padfone now available in the US for $860
- ASUS Padfone now available in Australia, pric
- Padfone 2 already on the ASUS slate, will fea
- Check out the ASUS Padfone forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Asus Padfone