A new Galaxy phone seems to be headed for Verizon. Droid-Life has leaked a support document revealing the “ Samsung Galaxy Stellar.” With no prior rumors tied to this name outside of it being trademarked earlier this year it’s hard to determine what, exactly, it is.
Verizon has at least two Android phones from Samsung to be released in the coming months. One is believed to be a follow-up to the Samsung Stratosphere, and the other is the Samsung Jasper. The former would probably retain the Stratosphere name in some way, shape, and form, and it’s likely it won’t don the Galaxy moniker.
On the other hand, the Samsung Jasper sounds like a codename and it could very well be the codename for the Stellar. The Jasper isn’t a Galaxy S/S3 device so it would definitely fit. Whatever the case is, Verizon’s got yet another option on the horizon and we couldn’t be more happy for more options.
- Verizon announces the free Samsung Galaxy Ste
- Best Buy outs Samsung Galaxy Stellar as hands
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Stellar reveal
- Samsung trademarks Galaxy Emerge, Halo, and S
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Stellar forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Stellar