Looks like Verizon Galaxy Nexus owners could have an update coming soon, going by the build number IMM76Q. Shown off in the above screenshot, the update wont take devices up to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean (I know, bummer), but should patch some bugs as well as address signal issues plaguing handsets by introducing a new baseband. Everything else is pure speculation and exactly when Verizon owners can expect their devices to receive Jelly Bean is anyone’s guess.
- Ubuntu Touch dropping support for Galaxy Nexu
- SMS exploit can remotely reboot Nexus handset
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Galaxy Nexus