With so many Android devices coming out what feels like almost every single day, sometimes a few can slip through the cracks. That was almost the case with the Lenovo IdeaTab S2110 which silently went on sale today. The device was originally shown off at CES earlier this year, going by the name the IdeaTab S2 and now it looks like it’s finally time for the Lenovo’s tab to shine.
As you can plainly see, the S2110′s claim-to-fame is that it features a Transformer-like optional keyboard dock that gives a boost in both battery life and ports by way of 2 full-sized USB ports and full sized SD card slot. When it comes to processing power, this guy is packing a Qualcomm dual-core S4 which should handle all the CPU intensive tasks you can throw at it (gaming, could be a different story). Here’s a quick look at the rest of the specs:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Sleek and curved tablet with textured back for comfortable web surfing and reading
- Bright 10.1″ IPS display with 178° wide viewing angle so you can share your experience with friends
- Up to 10 hours battery life with 30 days standby time
- Optional keyboard docking station with dual USB ports and 3-in-1 SD card reader extends another 10 hours of battery life and gives PC functionality with tablet convenience
- Rich HD video with 720p playback
- 5.0MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 1.3MP front webcam for crystal-clear video chatting
- Dual speakers and SRS® TruMedia audio enhancement
- 3G* and WiFi connectivity
- Access to thousands of apps via the Google Play Store and the Lenovo App Shop, which includes apps optimized specifically for Lenovo tablets.
- Built-in AGPS finds your location in as little as 10 seconds (3G model only)
- Built-in FM radio you can use offline
You can find the Lenovo IdeaTab 2110 right now on Lenovo’s official site in a variety of storage options where the 16GB and 32GB versions have been discounted to $343 and $375. Just add $56 if you want to nab the optional keyboard dock (wowzers).