Huawei’s latest budget phone, the Huawei Fusion 2, was seen being serenaded by engineers over at the offices of the FCC. The smallish device is no doubt headed for AT&T. Earlier leaks of the device suggested this, but the FCC’s confirmation of AT&T’s GSM radios gives us another piece of evidence to cling on to.
The device won’t be a looker for those who want a powerful device but it’s going to be aimed at AT&T’s PAYG customers. The off-contract price could be less than $200, but that’s not something we can be confident in until we get more evidence or hear it from AT&T themselves. Head to the FCC to see for yourself. [via Phonescoop]
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the Huawei Fusion 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Huawei Fusion 2