Huawei’s latest budget phone, the Huawei Fusion 2, was seen being serenaded by engineers over at the offices of the FCC. The smallish device is no doubt headed for AT&T. Earlier leaks of the device suggested this, but the FCC’s confirmation of AT&T’s GSM radios gives us another piece of evidence to cling on to.
The device won’t be a looker for those who want a powerful device but it’s going to be aimed at AT&T’s PAYG customers. The off-contract price could be less than $200, but that’s not something we can be confident in until we get more evidence or hear it from AT&T themselves. Head to the FCC to see for yourself. [via Phonescoop]
- New internet trend sees people using live rab
- First wave of Inbox by Gmail invites are being sent out
- Amazon takes a $170 million hit for unsold Fire Phones
- Nexus 6 has double tap-to-wake
- Check out the Huawei Fusion 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Huawei Fusion 2