The Sony Xperia GX is exactly what we’ve been asking Sony for all along. Featuring a 4.6-inch 720p HD display, Qualcomm S4 dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM and a curve reminiscent of the arch on a woman’s back, it seems Sony may have hit one out of the park in terms of power, and sex appeal. That is, whenever this thang is going to be released.
The Xperia GX just passed through the FCC today meaning its launch is closing in fast. Not much else was revealed other than its global pentaband radios (meaning it can run on both AT&T and T-Mobile’s 4G HSPA+ networks) but if you feel so inclined, you can check out the filing for yourself via the link below.
- Sony Xperia GX now available in Japan from NT
- Sony announces Xperia GX, Xperia SX for Japan
- Sony Xperia LT29i specs revealed? Snapdragon
- Phandroid News app goes Material Design
- Check out the Sony Xperia GX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia GX